Ultra-slim Cyber-shot™ with Full HD and tough, waterproof styling
16.2 megapixels Exmor R™, 4x optical zoom, Full HD, 3D, 7.5 cm LCD touchscreen, Superior AUTO
- Water, dust, freeze and shock proof.
- Shoot amazing 3D images and panoramas.
- Blur-free Full HD movies, even when walking.
Get even closer to great images
The slim, ultra-chic Cyber-shot™ TX20 digital camera is a tough performer. Packed with cutting-edge features for stunning still images and Full HD video, its waterproof design makes it perfect for action-packed holidays.
Slim and waterproof
This super-slim, super-tough Cyber-shot™ keeps pace with the action, whether you’re skiing, swimming or just partying hard. Waterproof down to 5m, it also shrugs off dust, freezing conditions down to -10C and even drops from a height of up to 1.5m.
Great images at your fingertips
Frame every shot with more confidence. The wide, high-contrast touchscreen lets you see exactly what you’re shooting – even in bright light when you’re outdoors. The touchscreen also simplifies quick adjustment of shooting settings.
Sensational images, even in low light
Many cameras struggle to produce crisp, clear images in low light. The high-resolution Exmor R™ CMOS sensor boosts sensitivity while reducing image noise for brilliant, detail-packed pictures.
Shoot brilliantly crisp, detailed Full HD video clips: you'll enjoy stable, blur-free images even while walking or zooming.
DSLR-style results made easy
It's never been easier to achieve superb images. Superior Auto Mode adjusts exposure and other camera settings for optimum results in virtually any situation.High-speed autofocus locks onto your subject for pin-sharp results.
- 16.2 effective megapixels Exmor R™ CMOS sensor - Highly efficient sensor design works with BIONZ™ processor to reduce image noise for superb low-light pictures.
- 4x optical zoom/25mm wide angle lens - High quality zoom lens by Carl Zeiss® covers a wide range of shooting situations, with wide angle for group shots / landscapes.
- 8x Clear Image Zoom - Doubles 4x optical zoom range to an effective 8x, filling the frame with distant subjects while maintaining superb image quality.
- By Pixel Super Resolution technology - Intelligently optimises detail and sharpness for ultra-realistic images - also boosts effective resolution of high-zoom shots.
- Superior Auto Mode - Achieve DSLR-like quality easily: settings are adjusted automatically for superb images with low noise and high dynamic range.
- Tracking Focus - Keeps accurate focus on your selected subject, even when it's moving - so the star of your movie always looks their best.
- Artistic Picture Effect modes - Create 'in camera' effects, including Toy Camera, Partial Colour, Pop Colour, HDR Painting, Miniature, Illustration, Watercolour.
- Background Defocus - Create pro-style images with crisp foreground subjects against a smoothly blurred background, just like a DSLR camera.
- High-speed continuous shooting - Press the shutter button and freeze the action with a burst of images at up to 10 frames per second.
- 1080i Full HD movie - One-touch record with zoom of high quality Full HD video clips using AVCHD format (1920x1080i).
- Optical SteadyShot Active Mode (combined with electronic stabilisation) - Corrects shaky handheld camera movements when shooting video, even while walking or zooming.
- Dual REC - Press the shutter button and capture high-resolution still photos during video recording.
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama - Automatically combines a burst of images to create extra-wide panoramic pictures, even with moving subjects in the frame.
- 3D Sweep Panorama - Sweep the camera and capture extra-wide 3D panoramic images. Enjoy the dramatic results either in 2D or on a 3D TV.
- Sweep Panorama High Resolution - Sweep the camera and shoot super-detailed panoramas. Enjoy on your connected HD TV, or zoom in with PlayStation®3.
- Sweep Multi Angle - Shoot a burst of images to see your subject from different angles. View on LCD or on HDTV with PS3® and PlayMemories Studio.
- 3D Still Image - Press the shutter button: Cyber-shot™ automatically creates a single 3D image from two successive frames: view on 3D TV.
- 7.5cm/3" XtraFine LCD touchscreen - Large, very high quality LCD screen (921k dot resolution) with excellent brightness and contrast, even when viewing outdoors.
- Water, dust, freeze and shock proof - Rugged yet super-slim design lets you keep shooting in tough conditions, or even at depths down to 5m/16ft.
- HD Slideshow with music - Fun image display with effects and music on LCD or connected HD TV.
- HD output - View video and still images on HD TV (requires optional cable): PhotoTV HD enhances viewing on compatible BRAVIA™.
- Face Detection - Automatically adjusts focus, exposure and white balance for clearer portraits and priority selectable for children/adults.
- Smile Shutter - Automatically fires shutter when subject smiles: with adjustable smile threshold and priority selectable for children/adults.
- Backlight Correction HDR - Produces natural, balanced results with high contrast when shooting strongly backlit scenes.
- Soft Skin mode - Automatically retouches portraits, removing blemishes and boosting skin tone for beautiful faces.
- Self Portrait Timer - Detects correct framing when camera is held at arm's length; shutter fires automatically for great self portraits.
- Easy Shooting mode - Fuss-free operation for beginners with large, easy-to-read on-screen instructions.
- In-Camera Guide - Get on-screen tips and information on operating your camera without leafing through instruction manuals.
- In-camera retouching - Fun in-camera still image retouching functions including Trimming, Red-Eye correction, Unsharp Masking.
- PlayMemories Home - Pre-installed software makes it easy to transfer images to PC for viewing, editing, printing, emailing, web uploads and more.
- Memory card compatibility - Cyber-shot™ accepts a wide range of cards, including Memory Stick™ and SD/SDHC - see Technical Specifications for compatibility.
I take a look at Sony's latest 'tough' camera, the DSC-TX20 and test if it can withstand water, sand and falls. I also check out some of its new features and...
http://derstandard.at/web und http://finderly.com testen gemeinsam mit einem finderly-User aktuelle wasserdichte Kameras: Sony Cybershot DSC-TX20, Nikon Cool...
The first trip for my Sony Cybershot DSC-TX20 underwater in a swimming pool, to test its waterproof capabilities.
Testing my new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX20 i Norway and Tenerife....
With the new TX-30 having come out, I figured it would be a great time to update cameras. I chose the TX-20 since it was cheaper and I did not want to bother ...
Primeras impresiones de la cámara compacta Sony CyberShot DSC-TX20 comprada en Colombia por www.mejorprecio.com.co.
Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX 20 Waterproof Test 1 Мой каналы : http://www.youtube.com/user/pspyan1test http://www.youtube.com/user/pspyan1 http://www.youtube.com/u...
review by R. Harutyunyan https://www.facebook.com/ZigzagReview.
http://aots.info/bestbuy/product.php?asin=B006K5533I Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 Review. Check out my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 Review and discover how Sony Cybe...
Confira o melhor preço: http://www.bondfaro.com.br/camera-digital--sony-cyber-shot-dsc-tx20-16-0-megapixels.html Confira o review completo: http://www.bondfa...
I joined Maker Studios & so can you! Click here to see if your channel qualifies for RPM Network/Maker Studios http://awe.sm/s4cNT [Recorded November 8, 2013...
Untouched samples as always. Their brand new water proof camera. Images looks great to be honest. Video is pretty good as well. More info at http://camahoy.com Camera is available here:...
The good: The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 is a slick, small rugged ultracompact that is fast to focus and shoot, and has plenty of fun shooting options for thos...
I used the time I'm on a vacation to record a test video from Sony DSC-TX20. The video is not on full quality because I can import only mp4 videos on my iPad.
[Recorded January 5, 2015] Full 1080p retake of the elevator at Mesa Public Library in Los Alamos, NM. The ride quality is improved from when I filmed it in ...