This lens is an EF 50mm 1.4 USM.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 50 mm f1.4
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 46°
- Focus adjustment: Overall linear extension system with USM
- Closest focusing distance: 0.45m / 1.5ft
- Filter size: 58mm
Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture
This standard lens features superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
If crisp images with little flare are important to you, they can be obtained even at the maximum aperture with this robust lens.